Atomic Springboard Tutoring adheres to the Ontario Math and Science Curriculum and provides enrichment in areas of interest to each student.
- Experience the most caring and qualified teacher tutor for you or your child.
- Have a teacher-tutor who meets you close to school or at your home.
- Will have teacher-tutors who come prepared to help your child understand the material and will help them develop subject-specific and study skills.
- Receive supplemental learning materials from various sources including University level textbooks, and the College Board Advanced Placement Program.
- Get personalized one-on-one and/or small group tutoring and a monitoring program with regular feedback to ensure your child is building his or her knowledge and understanding on solid foundations.
MEET YOUR TEACHER-TUTOR
My goal is to infuse passion for learning and help students become self-directed and life-long learners who excel in school.
Eduardo Marentes Ph.D., OCT
I am Eduardo Marentes, Founder of Atomic Springboard Tutoring (AST). Prior to creating AST, I taught Chemistry, Biology, and Science in High Schools in Canada and USA.
My career in education has taken me from my early teaching years in Colombia to my post-graduate and post-doctoral studies in Canada and USA. My passion for teaching began when I lectured a Plant Biochemistry course at the University of Guelph, then I went on to become a certified teacher in Ontario, Indiana and Delaware where I taught Chemistry, Biology and General Sciences for all grades in high school over a period of 12 years.